Group Event Spaces
Bogus Basin offers one-of-a-kind indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces for both small and large groups. The summer of 2021 will be focused on offering outdoor spaces for your group gathering.
The main Simplot Lodge area is the center of all summer activities and a great place to host a more informal get together. The mid-mountain Pioneer Lodge area offers an exclusive location and a scenic venue for any type of gathering, big or small.
|Venue||Upper Simplot Patio||Simplot Tent||Pioneer Patio||Pioneer Tent|
Two hour minimum rental required. A 50% facility deposit and a signed Venue Rental Agreement are required upon booking to reserve a date.
Interested in catering? Bogus Basin offers delicious options to feed your group of 15 or more.
Catering will be available seven days a week. All food and beverage catering must be finalized 10 business days prior to your event. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. To schedule catering email Group Sales or call (208) 332-5137.
Please note: Our wedding program is taking a hiatus due to current and planned renovations. Please check back with us as we draw closer to the Summer of 2022 for updated information.
View our terms and conditions page for more details.
General Rules –
- No outside catering or alcohol allowed at either lodge or outdoor rental space.
- Catering options available will be determined by group size, desired date, group budget, and availability.
- For any Pioneer Lodge rentals ask for “bar set up” when scheduling. The $75 bar set up fee is waived after $500 worth of bar purchases. At the Simplot Lodge this rate is only applicable if using the bar outside of regular hours of operation.
- You must finalize any Bogus Basin catering at least 10 days prior to your event. Additional time may be required for the private rental of our lodges or spaces.
- For all catering charges a 17% gratuity fee will be added to the total.
- A full list of terms and conditions can be found here.
Lodge rentals for the Winter of 21/22 TBD.
Bogus Basin offers partial rentals of our two alpine lodges in the winter. The main Simplot Lodge is the hub of all winter activities and a great place to host a more informal get together. The mid-mountain Pioneer Lodge offers an exclusive location and a scenic venue. Due to the season, availability may be limited. Please check with Group Sales on dates.
All Food and Beverage catering must be finalized 10 business days prior to your event. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
On available days, private parties can rent a single level of the Simplot Lodge. This is the perfect option for a group of up to 200 people who would like to combine catering with participation in our winter activities. Simplot Lodge is near the Ticket Office and Ski School, The Tubing Hill, and The Glade Runner Mountain Coaster. Please inquire with Group Sales for the Catering menu.
- During the winter season Simplot Lodge rentals will only be available Monday-Thursday after 4 PM. Availability may be limited.
|Partial Simplot Rental
|By the Hour (minimum two hour usage)||TBD|
|Bar Set Up Fee||TBD|
The Pioneer Lodge is available to rent on a single floor basis during the winter. Prices listed below. Please view our terms and conditions page for more details.
- Pioneer Lodge is available for partial rentals Monday-Friday anytime. Availability may be limited.
|By the Hour (Minimum 2 hour usage)||TBD|
|Bar Set Up Fee||TBD|