Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding
Alpine Skiing & Snowboarding, a pastime enjoyed by millions of people annually, involves traveling uphill on a ski lift followed by skiing/riding down one of the mountain’s many trails. Ski lifts can be anything from a conveyor-lift to a highspeed chairlift. Bogus Basin is located just 16 miles from Boise and provides opportunities to affordably recreate for over 700,000 locals. Our community mountain has 10 lifts serving 80 runs, across 2,600 acres of terrain, providing 1,800 true vertical feet of skiing.
- Full-day lift tickets are valid from open until close.
- Night lift tickets are valid from 3 p.m. until close.
- Night skiing begins on December 12th.
|2021-22 Alpine Lift Tickets||Full Day||Half Day|
(1pm - 10pm)
(3pm - 10 pm)
|Child (6 & under)||$10||$10||$10|
|Coach Lift + Conveyor Lifts Only||$15||$15||$15|
*Beginner Lift Tickets only access Coach Chairlift and Convey Lifts
Other Lift Tickets:
- Incoming Powder Alliance Members Click Here
- Incoming Reciprocal Partners Click Here
- Buddy Lift Tickets – Tier 1 Pass Holders Only
- Discount Military Lift Tickets
Winter tubing is a perfect activity for families, friends, and groups of all sizes during the winter. Take a slide down the Tubing Hill, an 800 ft. downhill thrill with the convenience of a conveyor-lift back to the top, allowing you to ride again and again.
|Winter Tubing||90 Minutes|
|Single Session||$20||Reserve Now|
How To Buy
Advance online reservations REQUIRED due to high demand.
Got a group?
Email or call us at 208-332-5137 and inquire about reserving the entire tubing hill for your large group. The tubing hill makes a great corporate party, church group outing, or birthday party. More information on group pricing below.
Nordic skiing is a lifelong sport that the whole family can enjoy. Unlike alpine skiing and snowboarding, Nordic skiing does not involve any form of uphill transportation. Nordic skiing utilizes skis that allow the user to lift their heels to move the skis across the snow. Much like hiking in the summer, Nordic skiing is great opportunity to connect with nature during the winter! Our great network of Nordic trails offers something for both experienced and novice skiers alike. New to the sport? We offer a wide variety of programs and lessons with experienced instructors who can help you learn the ins and outs of Nordic skiing. Need equipment or waxing advice? Come in the Frontier Point Lodge to talk and warm yourself up by the fire before hitting the trails!
- Nordic Day Ticket Pricing
- Nordic Season Passes
- Nordic Rentals
- Nordic Lessons
- Nordic Programs
- Hours of Operation
Snowshoeing is a fun, easy, and a low-impact way to get out and enjoy winter. We offer both shared Nordic trails and snowshoe-only trails, so you won’t have any shortage of beautiful winter scenery to stroll through. Whether you’re looking for winter solitude or social activity, snowshoeing is something people of all ages and abilities can enjoy. Just stop by the Frontier Point Nordic Lodge to rent some snowshoes and grab a trail map before you’re on your way!
The Glade Runner Mountain Coaster
Idaho’s only mountain coaster. Experience 4,330 feet of high speed, twisting and turning, screaming and cheering through the woods! Just east of the Simplot Lodge, guests (driver and passenger) are seated in a mountain coaster cart, pulled to the top of the track, then released at the top for an exhilarating ride through the trees. You’re in control of your own speed and by pressing the handles all the way forward, you unleash The Glade Runner’s full potential!
2020-21 Glade Runner Mountain Coaster
The Glade Runner Mountain Coaster will not operate during the 2020-21 Winter Season. See you Summer 2021!
How To Buy
Winter Activity Restrictions
- Guests must be at least 54″ tall to ride alone.
- For guests who are at least 3 years old and 38″-54″ tall, a companion 16 years or older and at 54″+ tall is required to accompany them as a driver.
- The maximum weight is 375 lbs if conditions are dry and 330 lbs, if conditions are wet.
- No pregnant riders and no alcohol allowed
- Liability Waiver required
- Parent/guardian must sign for a minor
- Height minimum is 38” and weight maximum is 300 lbs per tube
- Only 1 person per tube.
- Tubing allowed in provided tubes only.
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to a coat or pants.
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear.
- No alcohol on the hill.
*tax not included*
*Birthdate cut-off is December 1st, 2018
*Junior pricing only valid with a valid ID
**All activities, prices, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are subject to change at any time**
Waivers for each individual required for the following activities
**Parent/guardian must sign for a minor**
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Bogus Bucks (Bogus Basin gift card) and Cash accepted. ATM located at the JR Simplot Lodge.