Glade Runner Mountain Coaster
Calling all adrenaline junkies!
Bogus Basin is also home to Idaho’s only mountain coaster. What’s a mountain coaster? Exactly 4,330 feet of twisting, turning, and (let’s face it) screaming as you ride through the trees with unbeatable views and an unforgettable ride. Try it for yourself – it’s located just east of Simplot Lodge.
open Saturday & Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
|Driver + Passenger||$29|
|Driver + Passenger||$19|
Unlimited Mountain Coaster Rides
See Unlimited Day Pass
*Restrictions apply, see tickets & passes for more information.
- Guests must be at least 54″ tall to ride alone.
- For guests who are at least 3 years old and 38″ – 54″ tall, a companion 16 years or older and at least 54″ tall is required to accompany them as a driver.
- Maximum weight is 375 lbs if conditions are dry, and 330 lbs if conditions are wet.
- No pregnant riders.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Liability Waiver required.
- Parent / guardian must sign for a minor.