Nordic skiing is a lifelong sport that you and the whole family can enjoy. Unlike snowboarding and alpine skiing, you don’t use any uphill transportation while Nordic skiing. Instead, your skis allow you to lift your heels to move across the snow in a striding motion. Much like hiking in the summer, Nordic skiing is a great way to access and connect with nature during the winter!
Current Hours: Open
With an extensive network of groomed trails, the Frontier Point Trail System offers something for both experienced and novice skiers alike. Whether you have racing aspirations or just want to learn the basics, we offer a wide variety of lessons with experienced instructors to help you take your skiing to the next level. Do you need equipment or waxing advice? Come into the Frontier Point Lodge before hitting the trails to chat, enjoy a cup of hot cocoa, warm yourself up by the fire, and get the information and gear you need.
|Day||Half Day (1 pm)|
|Adult (13-69 years old)||$24||$17|
|Junior (7-12 years old)||$17||$12|
|Child (0-6 years old)||Free||Free|
|Senior (70+ years old)||$17||$12|
- Respect, share and be courteous to all trail user types.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- Move to the right side of the trail when stopping and stop where visible.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Uphill traffic yield to downhill skier on all trails.
- Do not ski during regular scheduled grooming hours 1 am – 9 am.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Keep the outdoors nice, don’t litter.
- Dogs are not allowed on the Frontier Point trail system.
- BE AWARE that grooming machinery, maintenance personnel, and Ski Patrol may be on the trail at any time.