Southern Idaho’s destination for lift-served mountain biking. The Basin Gravity Park is home to your favorite flow trails and some of the largest jumps in the region. It’s no secret that your riding skills increase the more you ride, enjoy up to 6 laps per hour on the Morning Star Express Chairlift. With 14 trails all varying in style and difficulty, adventure and excitement is right in your backyard at The Basin Gravity Park!
The Basin Gravity Park Mountain Bike Lift Ticket Pricing
Mountain BIking Restrictions & Policies
- Helmets Required, body armor and pads recommended.
- Mountain bike rental not included with ticket purchase.
- Bikes must have pedals and a dedicated braking system. (no backpedal/coaster bikes)
- No bike trailers, child carriers or additional seats of any model. (one person per bike)
- Bikes must be designed for off-road use.
- Children under 12 years old must have an accompanying adult.
- Liability Waiver required.Parent/guardian must sign for a minor.
- Please download the agreement, read, initial, sign and return to us. You CANNOT type in your name as a signature on the form. You must print the form and sign.
- Please make sure you initial in the spaces provided and print legibly in the areas requiring PASS HOLDER NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.One form allows up to five (5) family members; use a second form if you have a larger family.
- If not a family, then use a separate form per person.