Cross Country Mountain Biking
Spend your day exploring some of Idaho’s best cross-country mountain bike terrain behind handlebars! Start your day by completing the famous Around the Mountain loop, then let gravity do the work while speeding through the trees of Idaho’s fastest growing bike park, The Basin Gravity Park. Beginner or expert, slow or fast – progress through over 20 miles of cross-country multi-use trails on this ride of a lifetime!
Free without use of chairlift
Want To Check Out Our Basin Gravity Park?
Restrictions & Policies
- Helmets Required, body armor and pads recommended.
- Mountain bike rental not included with ticket purchase.
- Bikes must have pedals and a dedicated braking system. (no backpedal/coaster bikes)
- No bike trailers, child carriers or additional seats of any model. (one person per bike)
- Bikes must be designed for off-road use.
- Children under 12 years old must have an accompanying adult.
- Liability Waiver required.Parent/guardian must sign for a minor.
- Please download the agreement, read, initial, sign and return to us. You CANNOT type in your name as a signature on the form. You must print the form and sign.
- Please make sure you initial in the spaces provided and print legibly in the areas requiring PASS HOLDER NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH.One form allows up to five (5) family members; use a second form if you have a larger family.
- If not a family, then use a separate form per person.