Bogus Basin Nordic Center
Nordic and Snowshoe Day/Night Trail Tickets
Closed For The Season
Purchase and pick up daily trail tickets at the Nordic Center on the mountain.
|Full Day (9/10 am)||Half Day (1 pm)||Night (4 pm)|
|Snowshoe Adult (12+)||$12||$8||$8|
|Snowshoe Child (7-11)||$8||$5||$5|
Birthdate cut-off is December 1st, 2018
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Bogus Basin Gift cards and Cash accepted.
Nordic Rental Packages (include Rossignol skis, boots and poles)
|Packages||All Day||Half-Day (after 1 pm)|
|Adult Classic Package||$18||$14|
|Adult Skate Package||$20||$16|
|Boots Only (NNN)||$8|
|Chariot sled child carrier (call to reserve)||$15 for a two hour block any time throughout the day|
*It is a good idea to call and check the availability of snowshoe rentals for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays, since these are “SnowSchool” days and they most often use all of our equipment from 10 am – 2 pm.
Season Lease Package
Designed for the frequent renter! For a one time fee, you can use our rental equipment (either classic or skate) throughout the season. Equipment is available at the Bogus Basin Nordic Center and needs to be returned at the end of each visit. This package is non-transferable and there is limited availability.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT FRONTIER POINT LODGE
|Race Wax LF Layer||$20|
Lodge and Trail Hours
OPERATING HOURS HERE>>
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel, and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours all lit trails are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin
Rental equipment available at the Nordic Center in Frontier Point Lodge. Our phone is down, so if you need to get ahold of the Nordic Lodge, please email Nordic@bogusbasin.org
Passport Program $169
Geared toward the new Nordic skier, the program consists of four group lessons and includes rentals. Nordic Passport graduates get to use Nordic Center equipment (a few limitations apply) for the rest of the season. Class size is limited so please sign up in advance by phone at (208) 332-5390, stop by the Nordic Center, or visit the Bogus Basin Downtown office.
- Your first to lessons will be classic, the second two will be skate ski lessons
- Complimentary Nordic equipment rental for the 2017-18 season
- Complimentary 2017-18 Nordic season pass upon completion of the 4 lessons
- Lessons start at 12 noon
2018/19 Session Dates
December Session: Saturday/Sunday: 15, 16, 22, 23
December Session: (Holiday Break): 26, 27, 28, 29
January Session: (Thursday): 10, 17, 24, 31
January Sessions: (Saturday): 5, 12, 19, 26
February Session: (Sunday): 6, 13, 20, 27
Basic Passport Late Season
- Offered in February
- Two classic and two skate lessons
- Complimentary Nordic equipment rental for 2018 – 19 season
- Complimentary 2018 – 19 Nordic season pass upon completion of the session
February (Saturday) 2, 9, 16, 23
February (Sunday) 3, 10, 17, 24
Skate Passport $169
This program is very similar to the basic passport except all four lessons are skate ski lessons. The use of our rental equipment for the remainder of the season and a Nordic Season’s Pass are the program perks. Class time for this block of lessons is 10:00 am.
2018/19 Session Dates
Saturday/Sunday…………..15, 16, 22, 23
Sunday………………………5, 12, 19, 26
Season price……………………… $169
Little Vikings Youth Program
This youth program for beginners is designed to share the fun of Nordic skiing with kids from 7 to 14 years of age by introducing techniques, playing games and having a great time on skis!
Sunday afternoons from 12 – 2 pm. Class size is limited to 24 students. Rentals are available for $6.
Season Price……………………… $79
Drop in Package (includes rental…… 20/class)
2018/19 Session Dates
January: 6, 13, 20, 27
February: 3, 10, 17, 24
Adult Ski Group
An adult program designed for all the ability levels in a great social atmosphere. Meet twice weekly to build on skiing technique with our experienced staff of PSIA and US Ski & Snowboard coaches and instructors. Gain fitness, friendships and fun in this season-long program filled with social events with structured ski time. Rental packages available for $10/lesson/student if needed.
- Sessions on Tues and Thurs from 10 am – 12 pm.
- Can pick one or two sessions a week
- Skate and Classic training
- Sessions geared for all levels
- Multiple coaches and instructors
- Progressive technique introduction
December 11th – March 7th (27 sessions)… $199
December 11th – March 7th (one day a week)… $129