Tubing Prices & Info
Fun for the whole family! Make your reservations now!
Winter tubing is a perfect activity for families, friends, and groups of all sizes during the winter. Take a slide down the Pepsi Goldrush Tubing Hill, an 800 ft. downhill thrill with the convenience of a conveyor-lift back to the top, allowing you to ride again and again.
$15 per person (+tax) per 1.5 hour session
Advance online reservations REQUIRED due to high demand.
Sorry, no phone reservations unless you are making a payment with Bogus Bucks. Maximum capacity of 100 tubes/person per 1.5-hour session. Tubes are provided on the hill and included with your ticket. Email us with additional questions. Once you have finalized your reservation with payment, there are no refunds for your tickets unless we have to close the tubing hill for that session. Pricing does not include tax. See what’s available by selecting the “Make Reservation Now” button below.
Please include a valid email when making your reservation! If we have to close the tubing hill we will email you immediately.
Got a group?
Email or call us at 208-332-5137 and inquire about reserving the entire tubing hill for your large group (more than 15 people). The tubing hill makes a great corporate party, church group outing, or birthday party. More information on group pricing here
– Children under 38″ height are NOT ALLOWED to tube
– 300 lb max weight limit
– Only 1 person per tube – no lap riding
– Tubing allowed in provided tubes only
– All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to coat or pants
– No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hardshell/rigid sole footwear
– Clear the tow-unload area quickly and watch for incoming tubers.