The Glade Runner
Bogus Basin is proud to be the first mountain recreation area in the state of Idaho to feature an Alpine Mountain Coaster. Get excited to experience 4,330 feet of twisting and turning track that winds through the woods. Reaching speeds of 25 plus mile per hour and heights of 40 plus feet in the air, the Bogus Basin Glade Runner allows you to experience the mountain like never before. The Mountain Coaster carts are pulled to the top of the track by an independent lift, then released at the top for an exhilarating ride through the trees. You are in control of your own speed. Seeking an adrenaline rush? Press the levers all the way down for maximum velocity. Prefer a scenic ride down the mountain? Pull back on the levers to slow the cart to a desired speed. Each cart can accommodate two riders, one driver and one rider (subject to combined weight and age restrictions). The Glade Runner operates in both summer and winter.
Tickets can be purchased at the Simplot ticket window, Pepsi Gold Rush Tubing Hill, and the Bogus Basin sales office in Boise.
|Mountain Coaster Rates (tax not included)
|Season Pass Holder (Driver)||$10|
|Season Pass Holder (Passenger)
|1 Ride on the Mountain Coaster – Single Rider||$15|
|1 Ride on the Mountain Coaster – Tandem (2 ppl)
|Re-Ride on the Mountain Coaster – Single Rider||$10|
|RE-Ride on the Mountain Coaster – Tandem (2 ppl)
*On days where we receive fresh snow overnight, there is a high likelihood of a delayed opening*
- Riders must be at least 54″ to ride alone
- For participants who are at least 3 years old and 38″-54″ tall, a companion 16 years or older is required to accompany them as a driver.
- Maximum weight is 375 lbs, if conditions are dry and 330 lbs, if conditions are wet.
- No pregnancy and no alcohol.
- LIABILITY WAIVER must be signed by each individual prior to participating in the activity. See waiver link below.
- Parent/guardian must sign for a minor.
Winter Clothing Strongly Recommended (hat/beanie, gloves, coat, etc)