Group Activities and Pricing, Summer 2019
Escape the heat up at Bogus Basin with a group of 15 people or more. Corporate, church, school event, or kid’s birthday party? Whatever brings you together, we would love to help you coordinate your perfect summer event.
72 hours advanced reservations required*. To schedule your group, contact Group Sales by email or phone at (208) 332-5137. Please note: If you would like to add group catering you will need to schedule your event in full at least 10 days prior.
|Fun Zone Package||One session on each Fun Zone activity: |
5 minutes on the bungee trampoline
10 minutes on the climbing wall
1 hour on summer tubing
1 chair lift ride
|$25.00 (regardless of age)|
|Unlimited Day Pass||Unlimited rides on the Glade Runner Mountain Coaster and Deer Point Chairlift as well as unlimited sessions on each Fun Zone activity. |
(The Fun Zone consist sf the bungee trampoline, climbing wall, and summer tubing)
(13 & up):
(12 & under):
*Private rentals are often recommended for larger groups in which case 14 days advanced booking is required. For more details see below.
Want to have exclusive access to Idaho’s only mountain coaster? This summer we will be offering the private rental of the Glade Runner Mountain Coaster and all three Fun Zone activities, perfect for larger groups or those who want unrestricted access. Choose the mountain coaster or the Fun Zone alone OR rent it all for an additional discount. To round out your event, pair the private rental of our summer activities with catering for the perfect party your guests won’t soon forget. (Note: Private rentals are only available outside of regular hours of operation. Subject to availability, blackout dates do apply.)
|One Hour Rental||Two Hour Rental||Three Hour Rental|
|Glade Runner Mountain Coaster||$1,600||$3,000||$4,400|
|Fun Zone + Deer Point Chair Access||$1,600||$3,000||$4,400|
|Mountain Coaster, Fun Zone, and Deer Point Chairlift||$2,500||$4,300||$6,100|
General Rules and Important Information:
- Height and weight restrictions apply.
- Signed liability waivers are required at the time of your event. Minors must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Groups who do not schedule their event at least 72 hours beforehand will not be eligible to receive group pricing at the ticket window.
- If you would like to add a catering component to your event you must finalize all details at least 10 days in advance. See our Group Dining page for more details.
- Only one payment accepted per group in the form of Bogus Bucks, VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card or check.
- Minimum group size is 15, except for the “Kid’s Birthday Party” which is 8 (available for kids 15 years or younger).
- Price quotes above do not include 6% Idaho sales tax.