Tubing Hill Groups
The tubing hill is the perfect opportunity for you to get outside and enjoy the thrill! The 800-foot snow tubing hill is a great option for families and visitors of all ages. Thanks to our conveyer lift, you and your friends will be whisked away with your tube back to the top run after run, no hiking required.
Tube Sessions run for 1.5 hours (limited to availability) and include usage of a tube with the purchase of a session. Please call Group Sales at 208-332-5137 or email us for more information. Tax is not included in pricing. Registration opens early November.
See descriptions of different types of groups below. Max 75 tubes/75 Tickets
|Friday: 10:30am - 6pm||(starts at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, or 4:30pm) - Not available at this time|
|Saturday: 9am - 6pm||(starts at 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, or 4:30pm) - Not available at this time|
|Sunday: 9am - 4:30pm||(starts at 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm or 4:30pm) - Not available at this time|
If your group is being transported by a bus to the mountain, please contact Group Sales at least 48 hours in advance so that we can make sure there is parking available.
“Fill the Hill” Private Groups
Looking to enjoy the hill all to yourselves? Fill the Hill is for you. Geared towards a larger group of participants; enjoy a 1.5 hour private session on the hill. Great for birthday’s, company parties, church groups, school groups, etc.
|Call group sales|
|Private 1.5-hour session||Available Friday -Sunday |
and holiday break
- Call for reservations
- Maximum capacity = 75
- No on-line reservations available
- A signed tubing hill agreement is required to reserve the session date/time. Payment in full is required 3 days prior to event. No refunds once payment is received, unless the hill has to close.
|Reservations on-line or call group sales|
|1.5-hour sessions||Available Friday-Sunday|
And Holiday Break
- Reservations are available on-line for groups with a confirmed headcount. Payment in full at time of reservation. No refunds once payment is received, unless the hill has to close.
- Tubing with a group, but aren’t sure of how many will be attending? If unsure of headcount you may reserve with Group Sales. A signed agreement is required to reserve the session date/time. Payment is due 7 days prior to event to hold the reservation. No refunds once payment has been received.
- Increase in quantity of tubes is based on availability.
- Children under 38” height are NOT ALLOWED to tube.
- Only 1 person per tube.
- Tubing allowed in provided tubes only.
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to coat or pants.
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear.
- No alcohol on the hill.
- Clear the surface lift area quickly and watch for incoming tubers.