Group Bike park Lesson
This is the lesson you NEED to begin and/or progress your mountain bike skills! Group lessons are a great way to learn how to mountain bike with others.
Make a Reservation
GROUP LESSON DETAILS
|Lift Ticket + Lesson||$89|
- One hour Bike School Lesson
- One full-day lift ticket
- One full-day bike rental (full suspension mountain bike), helmet + pads
- Priority in the lift line while in session
Bike School sessions go out at the following times:
Friday – Sunday:
- 11 am
- Riders must be at least 12 years old to participate in Bike School
- Helmets are required
- Elbow & knee pads are highly recommended and included in all rental packages
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled session time
- Please check in at the rental shop
- Student to instructor ratio – 4:1
We encourage you to book your sessions one week in advance. Reservations are subject to coach and equipment availability.
Learn about the proper bike attire to keep you comfortable and protected during your ride. From clothing to equipment gear such as knee pads, helmets, goggles, etc.
Bike Park Rules and Operations
- Understanding signage – Learning how to interpret trail signs so you keep both yourself and others safe in the bike park
- Lift loading and unloading – Learning the proper ways to load not only yourself on the chairlift but also your bike
- Trail etiquette – Learning what to do and what not to do while you’re enjoying the trails
Bike Park Riding Fundamentals
- Body Position – Learning both the “neutral” and “ready” positions on the bike helping you respond to changes in terrain
- Braking – Learning proper braking technique is a fundamental skill that enhance every aspect of your riding
- Descending – Learning how to descend is an essential skill for park riding
- Cornering – Learning some tips and tricks for safe and effective cornering taking your riding to the next level
All session fees are non-refundable. Any changes to session reservations must be made 48 hours in advance of the session. Contact us as soon as possible if you cannot attend due to an illness or injury. A Bogus Basin Credit will only be issued for medical conditions & relocations. We do not offer make-ups for missed sessions. No-shows will forfeit session fees. All sessions and equipment are subject to availability.