January 4, 2018 (BOISE, ID)– Bogus Basin announced this afternoon that some of its Alpine operations will be temporarily scaled until the arrival of additional snow. Effective January 5th, the following chairlifts will operate: Deerpoint (#1), Pine Creek (#6), Coach (#7). Three base area conveyer lifts will operate as well, serving beginner skiers and snowboarders and a terrain park. The amount of groomed terrain will be limited, and guests are encouraged to ski and snowboard with caution as unmarked obstacles exist on all terrain.
“The forecast next week is favorable and we will enjoy full operations as soon as conditions allow,” said General Manager, Brad Wilson. The cost of an adult day lift ticket has been reduced to $39 (not including tax).
Lessons through Bogus Basin Ski and Snowboard School will continue as scheduled. The Frontier Point Nordic Lodge will remain open, as well as the tubing hill and the new Glade Runner mountain coaster.
Bogus Basin Operations and Pricing Effective January 5th 2018:
- Holiday hours (9:00am-4:30pm) remain in effect through Sunday, January 7th
- Regular hours (10:00am-4:30pm) begin on Monday, January 8th
- Night skiing will open as conditions allow
- Simplot Lodge will be fully open for food and beverage service
- Pioneer Lodge will be open for restroom and locker access only (a shuttle will be provided, as needed)
- Ticket Pricing (not including tax):
- Adult Day: $39.00
- Adult Half Day: $29.00
- Junior Day: $29.00
- Junior Half Day: $19
- Senior Day: $29.00
- Senior Half Day: $19.00
- Child: $15.00
- Preschool: $10.00
- Coach: $15.00
For more information, visit: www.bogusbasin.org.