July 26, 2016 (BOISE, ID)– Bogus Basin will host its second of four all day Music on the Mountain summer festivals on Saturday, July 30th. The event, which is sponsored by 10 Barrel Brewing Co., will include live music throughout the afternoon outside JR Simplot Lodge, chairlift rides, a bike shuttle from JR Simplot Lodge to Pioneer Lodge, and free bike demos and repairs.
The Deerpoint Chair (#1) will operate for scenic rides and mountain bike transport from 11:00am-4:00pm, providing access to mountain views and Bogus Basin’s expanding trail system. Cost for an all-day pass is $25, which includes the bike shuttle. Single ride chairlift tickets cost $10. All ages are welcome. The Simplot Lodge will be open for full food & beverage service from 11:00am-7:00pm.
Bogus Basin Music on the Mountain– July 30, 2016
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Deerpoint Chairlift operating for scenic rides & bike transport
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Bike shuttle from Simplot to Pioneer Lodge ($10 single/$25 unlimited)
- 11:00am-7:00pm: JR Simplot Lodge open for full food & beverage service
- 12:00pm-2:45pm: Hot Pursuit
- 3:00pm-6:00pm: Lounge on Fire
- 6:00pm-7:00pm: DJ Psycache
For more information, visit www.bogusbasin.org.