Deals & Discounts
Alpine Lift Ticket Savings
Adult, Junior or Senior tickets only. No other discounts apply. Mountain must be in full operation.
Buy Online In Advance & Save
Fly Alaska Airlines
Fly with Alaska Airlines and ski for free on your arrival date! Simply present your boarding pass on your arrival date at the Simplot Ticket Window to redeem your lift ticket.
- Limit ONE free ticket per boarding pass presented
- Not to be combined with any other offers, no cash value
- Offer expires at the end of the 2019/20 Winter Season
- Offer not valid during Bogus Basin’s specified holiday blackout periods: November 29th, 2019 through December 1st, 2019, December 21st, 2019 through January 5th, 2020, January 17th through January 20th, 2020, and February 15th through February 17th, 2020
5th & 6th Grader’s Discount (2018-19 season)
The 5th & 6th Grade IDAHO Ski Free Passport Program is sponsored by the Idaho Ski Areas Association (ISAA) and offers FREE skiing and/or snowboarding at participating ski areas during the season. The 5th & 6th grader takes their passport number to the Simplot ticket office (on the mountain) and receives a FREE LIFT ticket* – 3 times at Bogus Basin during the season. 5th & 6th grader needs their passport number at the Simplot Lodge ticket office to participate.
Download the application for your passport here from Ski Idaho.
- 5th & 6th Grade IDAHO Ski Free Passport offers and discounts cannot be combined with School Night, LifeSports or other Bogus Basin Programs or discounts.
- 5th & 6th Grade IDAHO Ski Free Passport tickets cannot be redeemed on event race days.
Season Pass Deals
New Residents to the Treasure Valley Discount
Relocated to the Treasure Valley? We offer discounted season passes with proof of documentation of your relocation of at least 100 miles or more. Proof must be provided at the time of purchase at the sales office (2600 N Bogus Basin Rd). No additional benefits are added to the pass.
2019-20 season: $359+tax (19-69 yrs), $229+tax (18-24 yrs), $179+tax (13-17 yrs) or $199+tax (70+ yrs)
Documentation (We don’t accept Drivers License, Auto Insurance, and Auto Registration)? Proof of PRIOR address from a monthly statement dated ON or AFTER March 1st, 2019.
Current College Student Discount (2019-20 Season)
Students can show proof of enrollment status and purchase a Bogus Basin College Season Pass. To qualify you must be enrolled in 12 + undergraduate credits or 9 + graduate credits. College Season Pass holders are considered Powder Alliance members.
|College Season Pass Sale Pricing Tiers & Dates|
|Full Retail||December 5th- End of Season||$349*|
- At the ticket office
- Over the phone
*Proof of college status not required at time of purchase, but will be required at time of pick up. Proof of college status must be presented in person at the sales office (2600 N Bogus Basin Rd) to pick up. This offer is only valid for students enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. This offer is not valid for trade, vocational, life skills, or continuing education schools. Tax not included.
Other Season Pass Holder
We offer a discounted full season pass to guests who have a 2019 – 20 winter full season pass from another ski area. Proof must be provided at the time of purchase at the sales office (2600 N Bogus Basin Rd). No additional benefits added to the pass. Proof of purchase can be the season pass itself (must have a season and/or expiration on the pass) or receipt of purchase for the current season. No family season pass discount.
2019-20 season: $359 + tax (25 – 69 yrs), $229 + tax (18 – 24), $179 + tax (13 – 17 yrs), or $199 + tax (70 + yrs).
This discount does not apply to family pass purchases.
Military Discount – USA
In appreciation of service, Bogus Basin offers a ticket or season pass discount to all servicewomen and servicemen. Military passes must be purchased in person at the Downtown Sales office located on Bogus Basin Road. Proof of Military Status will be required at time of purchase. To see what forms of Military ID qualify visit the restriction page
2018-19 Lift Ticket Discount
- $10-off daily lift ticket for all ages
Season Pass Discounts
For more information on qualifying documentation and restrictions please view our RESTRICTIONS HERE
Treasure Valley YMCA
- FREE Day Pass to any YMCA Facility
- HOW IT WORKS
- Bring your season pass to the front desk of any YMCA facility and receive a family day pass for FREE use of the facility for the day. Value up to $26.25 per family.
- HOW IT WORKS
*Offer is good once per family Offer is only for 2018-2019 and/or 2019-2020 season pass holders. A valid photo ID is required for guests 18 and over. Offers may be combined. Offer ends April 30th, 2019
- No Joining Fee for Bogus Basin Season Pass Holders when you join the YMCA
- HOW IT WORKS
- Bring your season pass to the front desk of any YMCA facility, and we will waive the New Member Joining fee, up to $60 value!
- HOW IT WORKS
*Offer is only for 2018-2019 and/or 2019-2020 season pass holders. A valid photo ID is required for guests 18 and over. Offers may be combined. Offer ends April 30th, 2019