Summer Operating Hours
Summer 2018 Mountain Operating Days and Hours
Deerpoint Chairlift #1, Glade Runner Mountain Coaster, Summer Activities, Bike Rentals, Ticket Office, Double R Ranch BBQ Smokehouse
11 am – 7 pm
Early Season: May 26-28; Friday – Sunday June 1-3, 8-10, 15-17
7-day Operations: June 22 – August 19
Late Season: August 24 – 26, August 31 – September 3, Saturday & Sunday only from September 8 – October 7
Sales Office (in Boise, 2600 N Bogus Basin Rd)
- 208-332-5162 for winter tickets/season passes/seasonal lockers/bogus bucks (gift cards)
208-332-5171 for lease equipment
- **CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER**
**See Administrative Office hours below for BBMR management, marketing, fundraising/development, payroll, and accounting.
Administrative Office (in Boise, 2600 N Bogus Basin Rd)
208-332-5100 for Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Fund Development, Payroll, and Accounting
***See Sales Office above for hours and contact information.
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday – Sunday CLOSED
Ticket Office – Simplot Lodge (on mountain)
- 208-332-5330 for summer season passes, coaster tickets, summer activity tickets, gem panning pay dirt, and lost & found
See summer mountain operating hours above.
Ski and Snowboard School (on mountain)
- 208-332-5340 for alpine lessons (group, private, multi-week)
Lease Equipment Alpine (in Boise, 2600 N Bogus Basin Rd)
Frontier Point Nordic Center (on mountain)
- 208-332-5390 for Nordic (cross country) trail passes, rentals, lessons, snowshoe passes & rentals
Pepsi GoldRush Winter Tubing Hill (on mountain)
- Reserve tickets in advance on-line. No phone reservations. Your pre-purchased tickets can ONLY be picked up at the tubing hill office.
Session times and availability of tubes here >>> CLOSED FOR SEASON