Private BIKE PARK Lesson
Are YOU ready to take your skills to the next level?! Taking a Private lesson in The Basin Gravity Park is the best way to improve your mountain biking skills and get personalized feedback tailored to your individual goals, taking your riding to the next level.
Make a Reservation
PRIVATE LESSON DETAILS
|One Hour Lesson Only||$69|
|Additional Rider Add-On||$49|
- One hour Bike School Lesson
- Priority in the lift line while in session
Bike School sessions go out at the following times:
Friday – Sunday:
- 1 pm
- Riders must be at least 12 years old to participate in Bike School
- Helmets are required
- Elbow & knee pads are highly recommended and included in all rental packages
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled session time
- Please check in at the rental shop
- Max limit for additional participants in a Private Bike Park lesson is 6 including yourself (people of similar experience and age)
We encourage you to book your sessions one week in advance. Reservations are subject to coach and equipment availability.
Learn about the proper bike attire to keep you comfortable and protected during your ride. From clothing to equipment gear such as knee pads, helmets, goggles, etc.
Bike Park Rules and Operations
- Understanding signage – Learning how to interpret trail signs so you keep both yourself and others safe in the bike park
- Lift loading and unloading – Learning the proper ways to load not only yourself on the chairlift but also your bike
- Trail etiquette – Learning what to do and what not to do while you’re enjoying the trails
Bike Park Riding Fundamentals
- Body Position – Learning both the “neutral” and “ready” positions on the bike helping you respond to changes in terrain
- Braking – Learning proper braking technique is a fundamental skill that enhance every aspect of your riding
- Descending – Learning how to descend is an essential skill for park riding
- Cornering – Learning some tips and tricks for safe and effective cornering taking your riding to the next level
All session fees are non-refundable. Any changes to session reservations must be made 48 hours in advance of the session. Contact us as soon as possible if you cannot attend due to an illness or injury. A Bogus Basin Credit will only be issued for medical conditions & relocations. We do not offer make-ups for missed sessions. No-shows will forfeit session fees. All sessions and equipment are subject to availability.