Don’t miss the special edition trail map updated for our 75th Anniversary year beginning on January 1, 2017.
Bogus Basin offers world class groomed runs, powder, and freestyle terrain
Explore miles of lift-serviced alpine skiing and snowboarding. With 91 named runs, 3 high speed quads, 10 lifts, 2600 acres of terrain, and 360 degree mountain access, you can spend days, literally, exploring all that Bogus Basin has to offer.
Skiing and Snowboarding can be enjoyed in many ways. We want to make sure everyone is safe and has an enjoyable experience. Metal edges are required on all devices. Please use courtesy and observe the code.
Know the Code:
- Always stay in control and be able to stop as needed
- People ahead of you have the right of way.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to others
- Look uphill when merging
- Use devices to stop runaway skis
- Observe all posted signs
- Know how to load, ride, and unload lifts