Take the City Center Exit onto I-184.Take the River Street Exit. Turn left on 15th (heading North). Turn left on Hayes (heading West). Hayes takes a sharp right-hand corner where it becomes Harrison Boulevard (heading North). Go approximately 2 miles and Harrison Boulevard crosses Hill Road and becomes Bogus Basin road.
Take the City Center/Franklin Exit.Keep in left hand lane to head into City Center on I-184. Take the River Street Exit. Turn left on 15th (heading North). Turn left on Hayes (heading West). Hayes takes a sharp right-hand corner where it becomes Harrison Boulevard (heading North). Go approximately 2 miles and Harrison Boulevard crosses over Hill Road and becomes Bogus Basin Road.
Look for the Bogus Basin sales office located at 2600 Bogus Basin road (Highlands Village) where you can purchase lift tickets, season passes, lease equipment and retail items.
Continue 16 miles up Bogus Basin Road (heading North) to the J.R. SimplotLodge base area and parking lot. Rental & retail shop, ticket office, daycare, food & beverage and ski school are all located at the J.R. Simplot Lodge area.
Pepsi Goldrush Tubing Hill
Located on your left as you enter the resort. Park anywhere in the main lot or the Nordic Center lot for a short walk to the tubing hill.
Frontier Point Nordic Lodge, Education Center, and Nordic Trails
Continue 1/4-mile past the resort entrance through the main parking lot and past the tubing hill. The Nordic center will be ahead of you, at the Pioneer Road junction.
Pioneer Lodge & Pioneer Condominiums1754 Bogus Basin Rd 83631
Stay left and go1/4-milethrough the main parking lot, past the tubing hill, toward the Nordic center and turn right heading up the mountain (following signs) on Pioneer Road. It is a paved road. Follow Pioneer Road 2 miles. At the top of the road and end of the upper parking lot are the Pioneer Lodge (a day lodge) and Pioneer Condominiums.
Note: Bogus Basin Road winds around quite a bit, so plan on a 45-minute drive from the bottom of the hill. It is kept plowed and sanded, but snow tires or chains are advised. Take your time and observe “slow driver” pullouts. Enjoy beautiful views of the valley and city as you climb to 6,100′. Call the Snow Phone at 208-342-2100 or check out the Conditions & Webcams page for current conditions.
Parking & Shuttle
Parking lot shuttles run weekends and holidays, approximately every 20 minutes. Free shuttles loop from the J.R. Simplot Lodge, past the tubing hill to the Nordic center.
Bogus Basin Parking Lot Map
We encourage our guests with equipment to use the “SKI-IN / SKI-OUT” parking lots.
|Bogus Creek Lot #1||Shuttle service available on weekends and holidays|
|Bogus Creek Lot #2||Ski-in/Ski-out|
|Bogus Creek Lot #3||Shuttle service available on weekends & holidays|
|Bogus Creek Lot #4||Ski-in/ski-out|
|Buttercup Parking Lot||Ski-in/ski-out
*Only available on weekends & holidays
**Access to lot not available after 4:30pm due to closure of Bitterroot chair lift #5
|Pioneer Parking Lot #1 – 4||Ski-in/ski-out|
Valleywide Bus Schedule
Transportation is provided by Caldwell Transportation Company (208) 459-6612 or www.ctcbus.com
|Round Trip (purchase from driver upon boarding bus)||$13|
|One-way (purchase from driver upon boarding bus)||$8|
|Book of 10 Tickets: call 208-459-6612 to purchase||$117|
Warning All schedules subject to change due to weather and snow conditions. Bus passengers must present PHOTO ID or a season pass with a photo to bus driver upon request.
|Saturday & Sunday Schedule|
|Mountain Bound||City||Bus Stop Location|
|7:00 am||Caldwell||Jefferson Middle School|
|7:15 am||Nampa||Jackson's Shell on Franklin Rd|
|7:20 am||Middleton||Middleton Middle School
(511 W Main)
|7:30 am||Star||Star Grocery|
|7:30 am||Meridian||Mountain View High School
(2000 S Millenium Wy)
|7:45 am||Eagle||Albertsons at Hwy 44 & Eagle Road|
|8:00 am||Boise||Timberline High School
(front of school on Apple)
|8:05 am||Boise||Capital High School
(NE lot at 8055 Goddard)
|8:30 am||Boise||Park & Ride Lot
(2419 W Fairview Ave)
|Saturday & Sunday schedule (Home Bound)|
|Home Bound (departs Bogus Basin)||City||Bus Stop Location|
|5:00 pm||ALL||All Valley bus stops (see above)|
|November 26: Thanksgiving Day||No Bus Service|
|December 21 - 24||See schedule above|
|December 25: Christmas Day||No Bus Service|
|December 26 - January 3||See schedule above|
|January 18: MLK Jr Day||See schedule above|
|February 15: Presidents Day||See schedule above|
|March 21 - 25: Spring Break||TBD|
- Bus passengers must present PHOTO ID or a season pass with a photo to bus driver upon request.
- Please arrive at stops 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure times. Schedules will vary due to passenger loads and weather. Arriving 10 minutes early will keep you from missing the bus!
- In bad weather, buses will drive slower and may be very late. Please dress warmly and have someone stay with you until bus arrives.
- Do not go into buildings or stores in loading area to wait for the bus.
- In extreme weather conditions, please call 208-459-6612 prior to coming to stop to confirm buses are operating.
- In the event that we have more passengers waiting at a stop than our buses can hold, we will send an additional bus or bring a bus back to load passengers. This will cause a delay in your arrival at Bogus Basin.
- In the event that we have more passengers waiting to depart Bogus Basin than our buses can hold, we will give first priority to passengers with round-trip tickets. To avoid not having a ride down the hill, purchase a round-trip ticket!
- Passengers that have excess baggage and/or equipment that take up an extra seat space or ski storage space will be charged for an additional ticket.
- Caldwell Transportation Company accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items or equipment.
- Each bus is equipped with security cameras.
- Caldwell Transportation Company has the right to refuse service.
- Dec/Jan/Feb/Holiday bus schedule is subject to change.
- If you have questions or comments about the bus, call Caldwell Transportation at (208) 459-6612 or www.ctcbus.com.
Safe Driving Tips
- Observe speed limits.
- Use the slow vehicle turn-outs if you are holding up 3 or more cars.
- Do NOT pass cars. Ever!
- Tailgating does not make traffic move faster. Allow extra time on peak days and during extreme winter driving conditions.
- Use caution if you stop to assist other vehicles. Pull over completely, turn on your flashers and use flares to warn other drivers.
- The road is plowed and sanded but snow tires, siped tires, 4-wheel drive or traction devices such as chains are strongly recommended.