Backside Bashers (Ages 18+)
If you’re a strong intermediate-expert skier with a desire to improve your technique and experience more of the mountain, then you’re ready to “Bash.” Our Basher instructors are fully certified professionals through PSIA & AASI with special training in all types of skiing and riding conditions. All clinics are in a supportive non-threatening, safe environment. Basher classes will explore tactics for a wide variety of terrain and conditions including powder, bumps, steeps, crud, as well as arcing turns on the groomers!
All Bogus Basin Ski & Snowboard School lesson fees are non-refundable. We do not offer make-ups for missed lessons. Changes to multi-week lessons must be made 48 hours in advance of the lesson start date. Lessons and rentals are subject to availability.
|8 weeks of clinics||$TBD|
|Register before November 1st||$TBD|
- Available for adults age 18+
- Available for Intermediate – Advanced skiers that are comfortable on blue terrain
- Sundays in January & February 9am – 12pm
- Classes form in front of the Pioneer Lodge
- Classes are formed by pace, ability, and interst
|Backside Basher||Sunday||1/06, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, |
2/03, 2/10, 2/17 2/24
|9am - 12pm|