YEAR END APPEAL
Support Local Mountain Recreation!
The magic of Bogus Basin is people like you – and that’s been true for 80 years. Bogus Basin first opened on December 20, 1942 because a great idea brought the Treasure Valley together. Building the road and readying the mountain was a massive undertaking requiring years of work. From clearing runs to volunteering on ski patrol to installing an old Model A diesel engine for our first rope tow, hundreds of workers and volunteers chipped in to turn a dream into a reality.
While a lot has changed in eight decades, the same community spirit and give-back attitude is still with us today. Bogus Basin is where we go to play, to learn, to teach, and to forge friendships. It is today, and always has been, our home mountain. And when we give, the mountain has always given back in spades.
Your Gift Makes A Difference!
- Keep local mountain recreation accessible and affordable
- Enhance the on-mountain experience
- Provide learn-to-ski scholarships for low-income kids
- Educate youth through SnowSchool and Mountain Discovery Camp
- Assure the future of our extraordinary community resource