Not quite sure if you are ready to snowboard or ski? Don’t worry because you are sure to enjoy winter tubing at Bogus Basin. It is the perfect activity for you, your families, your friends, and groups of all sizes during the winter. Scream with excitement and maybe a little fear… as you slide down the 800 foot long tubing hill. When you get to the bottom a conveyor-lift is there to take you back to the top, allowing you to ride again and again.
- 90 minutes (includes tube)
Sat & Sun:
If you have a group of people and would like to book a group outing for tubing, you have two options:
- 1. You can reserve a session for the number of people in your group online.
2. You can book the entire tubing hill at a discount with our Fill The Hill group discount. A Fill the Hill group is perfect for your large group outings like youth groups, birthdays, company parties, and more!
If you tubing with a group, but you don’t have a final head count, email or call Group Sales for more information on how to make a reservation for an open ended group.
Restrictions & Policies
- Height minimum is 38” and weight maximum is 300 lbs per tube
- Only 1 person per tube.
- Tubing allowed in provided tubes only.
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to a coat or pants.
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear.
- No alcohol on the hill.
- No refunds, unless the tubing hill is unable to operate.
- No rescheduling.