Nordic skiing is a lifelong sport that you and the whole family can enjoy. Unlike snowboarding and alpine skiing, you don’t use any uphill transportation while Nordic skiing. Instead, your skis allow you to lift your heels to move across the snow in a striding motion. Much like hiking in the summer, Nordic skiing is a great way to access and connect with nature during the winter!
Current Hours: Daily from 9 am – 5 pm
With an extensive network of groomed trails, the Frontier Point Trail System offers something for both experienced and novice skiers alike. Whether you have racing aspirations or just want to learn the basics, we offer a wide variety of lessons with experienced instructors to help you take your skiing to the next level. Do you need equipment or waxing advice? Come into the Frontier Point Lodge before hitting the trails to chat, enjoy a cup of hot cocoa, warm yourself up by the fire, and get the information and gear you need.
|Day||Half Day (1 pm)|
|Adult (13-69 years old)||$24||$17|
|Junior (7-12 years old)||$17||$12|
|Child (0-6 years old)||Free||Free|
|Senior (70+ years old)||$17||$12|
NORDIC SKI, SNOWSHOE, & FAT BIKE
- Please walk on the outside edge of the trail if you take your skis off!
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- Move to the right side of the trail when stopping,
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours all lit trails are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails (Access is not permitted between 10 pm and 9 am due to grooming).
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Frontier Point trail network at Bogus Basin
- BE AWARE that grooming machinery, maintenance personnel, and Ski Patrol may be on the trail at any time (Access is not permitted between 10 pm and 9 am due to grooming)