Nordic skiing is a lifelong sport that you and the whole family can enjoy. Unlike snowboarding and alpine skiing, you don’t use any uphill transportation while Nordic skiing. Instead, your skis allow you to lift your heels to move across the snow in a striding motion. Much like hiking in the summer, Nordic skiing is a great way to access and connect with nature during the winter!
Current Hours: 10am – 4:30pm
The Frontier Point Trail System offers something for both experienced and novice skiers alike.
If you are new to the sport, we offer a wide variety of lessons with experienced
instructors to help you learn the ins and outs. Do you need equipment
or waxing advice? Come in the Frontier Point Lodge before hitting
the trails to chat while warming yourself up by the fire!
|Adult (18-69 years old)||$21||$14|
|Junior (7-12 years old)||$14||$9|
|Child (6-0 years old)||Free||Free|
|Senior (70+ years old)||$14||$9|
- Walk on the outside edge of the trail if you take your skis off.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- Move to the right side of the trail when stopping.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during twilight skiing hours all lit trails are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Keep the outdoors nice, don’t litter.
- Dogs are not allowed on the Frontier Point trail system.
- BE AWARE that grooming machinery, maintenance personnel, and Ski Patrol may be on the trail at any time.