Conditions & Webcams
Here, every day’s a good day.
As of Thursday at 5:45 am, a cloud layer sits atop our peaks, with clear visibility towards the base. We received a light dusting overnight and expect up to 5″ of accumulation throughout today. Wind should remain light today (single digits to teens) with the current average and max wind speeds of .8 mph and 2.6 mph, respectively. There is up to 5″ of snow forecasted for today and potentially another 6″ tonight, so visibility is likely to vary all day/night. We are currently looking at a forecast with 6 days of snowfall and potentially over 20″ of accumulation on the high side – It may be spring, but it sure feels like winter!
Night Operations end This Saturday, March 25th!
- Road surface conditions:
- Road snowpacked. Recommend chains or snow tires.
- Parking conditions:
Parking is available in all parking lots.
In case of an emergency, call (208) 332-5350 during operating hours. If your emergency is outside of operating hours, call 911.
Today @ Bogus
- Base Depth
- Heavy Snowfall
- W 6-0 mph
- Feels Like
- 23° F
- Season Total
- 265 inches
- Total Depth
- 88 inches
- 3 inches
- 3 inches
- 3 inches
- Last 7 Days
- 12 inches
Your 5-Day Forecast
- Today30°Mostly cloudy and cool with scattered snow showers developing during the day, cloudy with snow increasing in the evening/ overnight. Periods of snow. Snowfall is forecast to be 1 to 2 inches during the day, and 3 to 5 inches in the evening/ overnight, for a 4 to 7 inch total.
- Friday25°Mostly cloudy to cloudy and colder, with periods of snow expected in the morning through overnight, light. Periods of snow. Snowfall is forecast to be 1 to 2 inches.
- Saturday23°Mostly cloudy and chilly, with periods of snow expected in the morning through overnight. Periods of snow. Snowfall is forecast to be 2 to 4 inches.
- Sunday24°Mostly cloudy becoming partly cloudy, with periods of snow expected mainly in the morning. Periods of light snow. Snowfall is forecast to be 1 to 2 inches.
- Monday24°Mostly cloudy becoming cloudy in the late morning continuing through overnight, with periods of snow developing in the evening through overnight. Periods of snow
Custom Weather Forecast Provided by snowforecast.com
Want to get into all the weather details yourself? Dig into our resources!
Today's Grooming Status
|Difficulty Level||Trail Status||Grooming Status|
|Green Circle||6/8 Open||75% Groomed|
|Blue Square||34/41 Open||66% Groomed|
|Black Diamond||29/32 Open||41% Groomed|
|Double Black Diamond||9/9 Open||0% Groomed|
|Undef||1/2 Open||0% Groomed|
Your favorite mountain is just a click away! Enjoy the views or check the conditions with just a tap of your finger.