MULTI WEEK GROUP LESSONS
There is no better way for you to test the waters of snowboarding or skiing than our award-winning, nationally recognized learn to ride BEGINNER program! During the session, qualified instructors introduce you to a new snow sport in a beginner-friendly learning environment. Session includes four lessons, unlimited equipment usage for the current season, and a winter season pass at the completion of all four lessons. Classes vary in size with staff forming lessons groups by age and ability 15 minutes prior to each class.
Make a Reservation
Call the Ski & Snowboard School Office to make
a reservation in the fall.
- Snowboard and Ski
- Beginner Ability Level ONLY
- Must be 13 years old by the start date of the session
- Winter Passport Sessions receive a 2022/23 Winter Season Pass upon completion
- Spring Passport Sessions receive a 2023/24 Winter Season Pass upon completion
- Classes meet in the flats between J.R. Simplot Lodge and the Coach Chairlift
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to scheduled lesson time. IE: 10 am lesson check in is 9:45 am – 10 am.
- Lessons are 90 minutes in length
|Passport Package (Lessons + Unlimited Equipment Use + Season Pass)||TBD|
Winter Session 1 – Saturdays & Sundays
Winter Holiday Session 1 – Sunday thru Wednesday
Winter Holiday Session 2 – Thursdays thru Sunday
Winter Session 2 – Thursdays
Winter Session 2 – Saturdays
Winter Session 2 – Sundays
All Bogus Basin Ski & Snowboard School lesson fees are non-refundable. Changes or cancellations of reservations must be made 48 hours in advance of the reservation date. A Bogus Basin Credit is issued for any cancellations made 48 hours in advance. If you need to reschedule due to an illness please contact us as soon as possible. No-shows forfeit full payment and fees.