Nordic/Snowshoe Ticket Prices & Info
Purchase and pick up daily trail tickets at the Nordic Center on the mountain. Operating hours >>>
|Full Day (9/10am)||Half Day (1pm)||Night (4pm)|
|Snowshoe Adult (12+)
|Snowshoe Child (7-11)
Birth date cut-off is December 1st, 2017
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Bogus Basin gift cards (Bogus Bucks) and Cash accepted.
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours Sapper’s Return and Red Tail are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin