Where is my season pass?
- Season passes are mailed per a request for current pass holders made at the time of purchase. Season passes are mailed throughout the summer and early fall.
- Season passes not mailed can be picked up at the Bogus Basin sales office at 2600 N Bogus Basin road. Please check office hours!
Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
Summer Waiver of Liability
Bogus Basin requires all season pass holders to initial and sign a liability waiver.
- SEASON PASSES: There are no cash refunds for season passes. Season pass policy <<here>>.
- TICKETS: There are no refunds for daily tickets, but Bogus Basin does offer a “weather check” (credit) for another day of skiing/boarding within 1 hour of purchasing the ticket.
Bogus Bucks (Gift Cards)
There are no refunds for Bogus Bucks/gift cards. Gift cards are like cash and are not replaced if lost or stolen. Gift cards expire in 5 years; note expiration date on back of card. Balance on a gift card will not be transferred to another gift card.
Season Pass Photos
- NEW PASS HOLDERS: Come into our office at 2600 N Bogus Basin Road to have your photo taken. Remember that photos for season passes are not taken on the mountain!
- OTHER: Season pass holders who have already been issued their pass can have their photos re-taken for $5.00. The new pass will be issued when the original pass is returned.
I Forgot My Pass
Season pass holders are allowed ONE “I Forgot My Pass” ticket throughout the season. If the pass is forgotten additional times, then the pass holder will be required to pay the full price of a lift ticket. Please see our Season Pass Fraud Policy.
Season Pass Replacement
Season pass holders are allowed one “Replacement” season pass for a fee of $10.00. If the pass is lost a second time, then the pass holder may re-purchase a season pass at the original purchase price. Please see our Season Pass Fraud Policy. The Nordic pass replacement fee is $5.00.
Season Pass Transfer
Season pass holders can transfer an individual pass ONLY if the mountain has not opened for the winter season and the season pass as not been issued. The transfer is for the current season only. Certain restrictions apply. There is a $10.00 processing fee. The pass holder must request in writing to whom the pass should be transferred. The individual who the pass is being transferred to must bring in that request OR you can use our pass-transfer-note. Print, fill out and send with the person who is receiving the pass.
- There are NO transfers for the following passes: night, midweek, passport, college student, military, new resident, or family.
- Season passes that include benefits DO NOT transfer.
- Season passes are NOT transferred from one season to the next.
- A season pass can be transferred from one age group to another (ie Adult to Junior OR Junior to Adult), but the guest must pay the difference between the pass type. There is NO refund, but Bogus will offer a credit to Bogus Bucks (Bogus Basin gift card) when applicable.
Season Pass Age Requirements
Detailed information here>>>
Family Pass Qualifications
Detailed information here>>>