BOGUS BASIN SKI PATROL (208) 332-5350
The Skier and Snowboarder Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list.
Officially endorsed by THE NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.
Due to safety and privacy concerns, Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area prohibits the operation or use on or above BBMRA property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the general public—including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from BBMRA property, as well as any launched from private property outside of the area boundaries. Any authorized operation of drones on or above BBMRA property will be governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations, local law enforcement, as well as those policies separately established by BBMRA, which may include certification, training, insurance coverage, indemnification requirements, and waivers or releases of liability. Any violation of this policy may involve suspension of your access privileges to the area, or the revocation of your season pass, as well as confiscation of any prohibited equipment, and may subject violators to any liability for damages, including, but not limited to, damages for trespass, violations of privacy, and physical injuries to persons and/or property, as well as legal fees.