Plan an unforgettable location for your unforgettable day.
- Temperate alpine climate (an average of 15 to 20 degrees cooler than the valley)
- 16.5 miles from Boise
- Views of Boise National Forest and Treasure Valley
- One (1) outdoor option
- 14 hours of lodge use
- No noise ordinance
- Fully stocked bar available
- Full-service catering
Bogus Basin is the perfect scenic backdrop for those looking to have a rustic, scenic, outdoor, mountain setting with inspiring views of the Boise National Forest and the Treasure Valley.
Click the image below to view photos from previous weddings at Bogus Basin.
The cost to rent Pioneer Lodge is $1800 for weddings. We require a $1000 deposit which will go towards the lodge rental fee. Reservations are accepted year-round and restricted to availability. Please contact Brad Johnson at 208-332-5266 or by e-mail.
- Elevation of 6,800 feet means more moderate summer temps
- 14 hours of usage for all three floors and outdoor areas
- Tables and chairs
- Use of the Bar
- We can cater your wedding with our on-site commercial kitchen
- You can use your own caterer (Caterer will need to add Bogus Basin as an additional insured, 1 million dollar general liability policy. This is easy for established companies.)
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL WILL BE PERMITTED
- Our liquor license requires that the purchase of any beer, liquor, or wine to be purchased through Bogus Basin and to be served by Bogus Basin staff.
- $75 bar set-up fee (waived if bar sales are over $500)