Located in the J.R. Simplot Lodge (lower level), the daycare center at Bogus Basin provides a safe, fun atmosphere for children ages 4 months to 6 years old. Qualified staff members who are trained in CPR and First Aid are always present. All daycare employees have passed background checks and are cleared through the State of Idaho.
- Immunization records required
- Call 208-332-5340 to make a reservation.
- Reservations required 24 hours in advance. The daycare will be closed on weekends if there are no reservations.
- Payment is required at time of reservations. All daycare fees are non-refundable.
- Changes to reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
What to bring:
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records (required for first visit only).
- Lunch, extra snacks, drinks and prepared bottles labeled with child’s name.
- Diapers and wipes.
- Change of clothes.
- Snow gear for outside play.
- Special blankets or toys for naps or quiet time.
- Please call the Child Care Center at 208-332-5343 with additional questions.
Operating Days, Hours and Prices:
Monday – Friday CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
4/7/18 – 4/8/18 CLOSED
|Half-day morning||8:30am - 12:00pm|
|Half-day afternoon||12:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Age 4 months - 24 months||$45|
|Age 2 yrs - 3 yrs||$40|
|Age 4 yrs - 6yrs||$35|