Located in the J.R. Simplot Lodge (lower level), the child care center at Bogus Basin provides a safe, fun atmosphere for children ages 4 months to 6 years old. Qualified staff members who are trained in CPR and First Aid are always present. All child care employees have passed background checks and are cleared through the State of Idaho. Call 208-332-5340 to make a reservation.
- Immunization records required
- Reservations required 24 hours in advance
- Payment is required at time of reservation
- Hot lunch offered for $5/child upon reservation
- No refunds for no-shows
- No refunds for cancellations
What to bring:
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records (required for first visit only).
- Lunch, extra snacks, drinks and prepared bottles labeled with child’s name.
- Diapers and wipes.
- Change of clothes.
- Snow gear for outside play.
- Special blankets or toys for naps or quiet time.
- Please call the Child Care Center at 208-332-5343 with additional questions.
Operating Days, Hours and Prices:
Monday – Friday CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
|Child Care Hours||Hours|
|Half-day morning||8:30am - 12:00pm|
|Half-day afternoon||12:30pm - 4:00pm|
|Age 4 months - 24 months||$45|
|Age 2 yrs - 3 yrs||$40|
|Age 4 yrs - 6yrs||$35|