Restrictions and Additional Information
- MC, Visa, Discover, Bogus Bucks accepted. Bogus Bucks are not accepted online. Please note that any debit/credit card purchase made online cannot be refunded at a later time in exchange for a Bogus Buck payment.
- Do you qualify for one of our many YEAR ROUND SEASON PASS DISCOUNTS?
- Warning Prior to purchasing your pass, please read the Season Pass Credit Policy. You will have to agree to this policy prior to completing your purchase.
- WarningAll season pass holders for the 2018-19 season are required to sign a liability waiver before the pass can be printed and issued. More information HERE.
- Season Pass Age Guidelines/Restrictions HERE
- Family Pass Guidelines/Restrictions HERE
- Season passes cannot be picked up on the mountain! Please stop by the sales office (2600 N Bogus Basin Rd)
- Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
- Name on the pass must be verifiable with ID. Minors excluded with parents ID.
- Don’t even think about committing FRAUD!
- Prices subject to change.
- If you are a current 1718 midweek or night pass holder and purchase an 1819 all mountain pass, then you will need to turn in your 1718 midweek or night pass before the 1819 pass can be printed.
Night Pass Guidelines/Restrictions
2018-19: Only valid when night skiing/snowboarding is available – 4pm-10pm. Not good for the Nordic trails. The pass holder can get $10 off a day or half day alpine lift ticket.
MidWeek Pass Guidelines/Restrictions
Only valid Monday – Friday on Alpine trails with blackout dates (see below). Valid on Nordic trails every day with no blackout dates. During blackout periods, the pass holder can get $10 off an alpine lift ticket (pass holder only).
2018-19 Midweek Season Pass Holder Blackout dates:
- Presidents Day: Feb 19, 2018
- Thanksgiving: Nov 22-23, 2018
- Christmas Break: Dec 24-28, Dec 31 – Jan 4
- MLK Jr Day: Jan 21, 2019
- Presidents Day: Feb 18, 2019