Restrictions and Policies
No Refunds or Cancellations – All purchases are FINAL and cannot be canceled, refunded, changed or transferred. We do not guarantee weather or conditions, open terrain or number of lifts operating.
Season Pass Policies, Restrictions, & Additional Information
- MC, Visa, Discover, Bogus Bucks accepted. Bogus Bucks are not accepted online. Please note that any debit/credit card purchase made online cannot be refunded at a later time in exchange for a Bogus Buck payment.
- Do you qualify for one of our many YEAR ROUND SEASON PASS DISCOUNTS?
- Warning Prior to purchasing your pass, please read the Season Pass Credit Policy. You will have to agree to this policy prior to completing your purchase.
- WarningAll season pass holders for the 2018-19 season are required to sign a liability waiver before the pass can be printed and issued. More information HERE.
- Season Pass Age Guidelines/Restrictions HERE
- Family Pass Guidelines/Restrictions HERE
- Season passes cannot be picked up on the mountain! Please stop by the sales office (2600 N Bogus Basin Rd)
- Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
- Name on the pass must be verifiable with ID. Minors excluded with parents ID.
- Don’t even think about committing FRAUD!
- Prices subject to change.
- If you are a current 17-18 midweek or night pass holder and purchase an 18-19 all mountain pass, then you will need to turn in your 17-18 midweek or night pass before the 18-19 pass can be printed.
Night Pass Guidelines/Restrictions
2019-20: Only valid when night skiing/snowboarding is available – 4pm-10pm. Not good for the Nordic trails. The pass holder can get $10 off a day or half day alpine lift ticket, excluding coach/carpet tickets.
MidWeek Pass Guidelines/Restrictions
Only valid Monday – Friday on Alpine trails with blackout dates (see below). Valid on Nordic trails every day with no blackout dates. During blackout periods, the pass holder can get $10 off an alpine lift ticket, excluding coach/carpet tickets. (pass holder only).
2019-20 Midweek Season Pass Holder Blackout dates:
- Presidents Day: Feb 18, 2019
- Thanksgiving: Nov 28-29, 2019
- Christmas Break: Dec 23-27, Dec 3 – Jan 3, 2020
- MLK Jr Day: Jan 20, 2020
- Presidents Day: Feb 17, 2020