Learn to Nordic Ski (ages 5+) $44/person
- Classic or skate technique
- Designed for the beginner or intermediate skier
- Includes rental equipment along with the trail pass
- Available at 10am, 12pm, 2pm daily
- Please call ahead to schedule a lesson (208) 332-5390
Private Lessons (ages 5+)
Personalized instruction tailored to the students’ abilities. All ability levels are welcome, and you can get skate or classic lessons based on preference.
1-hour | 1 person $59
1-hour | 2 person $98
1-hour | 3 person $137
1-hour | 4 person $179
Please call ahead to schedule a lesson, (208) 332-5390. You may request a specific instructor.
Passport Program $169
Geared toward the new Nordic skier, the program consists of four group lessons and includes rentals. Nordic Passport graduates get to use Nordic Center equipment (a few limitations apply) for the rest of the season. Class size is limited so please sign up in advance by phone (208) 332-5390, stop by the Nordic Center, or visit the Bogus Basin Downtown office.
- Your first to lessons will be classic, the second two will be skate ski lessons
- Complimentary Nordic equipment rental for the 2018-19 season
- Complimentary 2019 – 19 Nordic season pass upon completion of the 4 lessons
- Lessons start at 12 noon
December Session: Saturday/Sunday: 15, 16, 22, 23
December Session (Holiday Break): 26, 27, 28, 29
January Session: (Thursday): 10, 17, 24, 31
January Session: (Saturday): 5, 12, 19, 26
January Session: (Sunday): 6, 13, 20, 27
Basic Passport Late Season
- Offered in February
- Two classic and two skate lessons
- Complimentary Nordic equipment rental for 2018 – 19
- Complimentary 2018 – 19 Nordic season pass upon completion of sessions
February Session (Saturday): 2, 9, 16, 23
February Session: (Sunday): 3, 10, 17, 24
Skate Passport $169
This program is very similar to the basic passport except all four lessons are skate ski lessons. The use of our rental equipment for the remainder of the season and a Nordic Season’s Pass are the program perks. Class time for this block of lessons is 10:00 am.
Saturday/Sunday…………..15, 16, 22, 23
Session Price……………………… $169
Little Vikings Youth Program
This youth program for beginners is designed to share the fun of Nordic skiing with kids from 5 to 11 years of age by introducing techniques, playing games and having a great time on skis!
Sunday afternoons from 12 – 2 pm for ages 7 – 14. Class size is limited to 24 students. Rentals are available for $6.
$79 Season Price | Drop-ins (includes rental……$20/class)
January: 6, 13, 20, 27
February: 3, 10, 17, 24
Adult Ski Group
Join our adult ski program designed for all ability levels that combines skate and classic instruction with a social atmosphere. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in front of the fireplace after skiing. Meet twice weekly to build on skiing technique with our highly trained staff of PSIA and USSA coaches and instructors. Gain fitness, friendships and fun in this season-long program filled with social events with structured ski time. Rental packages available for $10/lesson/student if needed.
- Sessions on Tues and Thurs from 10 am – 12 pm.
- Can pick one or two sessions a week
- Skate and Classic training
- Sessions geared for all levels
- Multiple coaches and instructors
- Progressive technique introduction
December 11th – March 7th (27 sessions)… $199
December 11th – March 7th (one day a week)… $129