Nordic/Snowshoe Ticket Prices & Info
CLOSED for the season. See you next year!
Purchase and pick up daily trail tickets at the Nordic Center on the mountain.
|Full Day (9/10am)||Half Day (1pm)||Night (4pm)|
|Snowshoe Adult (12+)
|Snowshoe Child (7-11)
Birth date cut-off is December 1st, 2015
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Bogus Basin Gift cards and Cash accepted.
Lodge and Trail Hours
|Saturday, Sunday||9am – 6pm|
|Monday, Tuesday||10am – 6pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||10am – 8:30pm|
Opens at 9am for holiday break, MLK Jr Day, and Presidents Day
Hours subject to change based on conditions and/or skier visits.
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours Sapper’s Return and Red Tail are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin