Nordic Prices & Info
2016/17 Nordic Season Pass Sale Prices
- Sale Price $99 *Sales happens 2/15 through 2/21
- $129 through March 31
- $149 regular price after April 1.
- Senior pass is $69
- Child Pass is $49
Sale Perks for Nordic season pass:
- 1 summer tickets at Bogus Basin
- 1 half-price buddy Nordic ticket
Nordic and Snowshoe Day/Night Trail Tickets
Purchase and pick up daily trail tickets at the Nordic Center on the mountain.
|Full Day (9/10am)||Half Day (1pm)||Night (4pm)|
|Snowshoe Adult (12+)
|Snowshoe Child (7-11)
Birth date cut-off is December 1st, 2015
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Bogus Basin Gift cards and Cash accepted.
Fat Biking at Bogus Basin
This year we will be allowing Fat Bikes to ride on the Nordic Highway (2.3K) to the Sidewinder Loop. You can also get a nice climb in as you ride Sidewinder (1.5K)! The best section may prove to be the single track route that will be groomed into the bench above Sidewinder loop (apprx 1.5K).
*Trail availability for Fat Bikes will be during all daytime hours Monday – Friday and from 2pm – closing on Saturday and Sunday!
Single day pass to ride …………… $10 or a Bogus Basin Season Pass
Fat Bike Rental:
Prices for season pass holders:
$35 2 hr/rental
$55 All day rental
Prices for non-pass holders, which includes a trail pass:
$45 2/hr rental
$65 All day rental
Fat bike trail etiquette:
*Tire Width of 3.6 inches or wider and have less than 10 PSI
*Enough floatation that you can travel over snow without leaving a rut deeper than one inch
*Sufficient traction that you are able to safely control your bike and ride in a straight line
*Riders yield to all others
*Stay out of the classic track
*Stay on your bike. Footprints damage the trail!
*Be an ambassador for the sport: stay polite, educate other riders, discourage bad behavior and follow the rules!
Lodge and Trail Hours – Season Ends March 27th
|Saturday, Sunday||9am – 6pm|
|Monday, Tuesday||10am – 6pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||10am – 8:30pm|
Opens at 9am for holiday break, MLK Jr Day, and Presidents Day
Hours subject to change based on conditions and/or skier visits.
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours Sapper’s Return and Red Tail are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin