Nordic/Snowshoe Ticket Prices & Info
Nordic operations end on Sunday, March 26. Beginning, Monday, March 27, the trails will be accessible, but not maintained and the Frontier Point Lodge will be closed.
Purchase and pick up daily trail tickets at the Nordic Center on the mountain.
|Full Day (9/10am)||Half Day (1pm)||Night (4pm)|
|Snowshoe Adult (12+)
|Snowshoe Child (7-11)
Birth date cut-off is December 1st, 2015
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler’s Checks, Bogus Basin Gift cards and Cash accepted.
Lodge and Trail Hours
|Saturday, Sunday||9am – 6pm|
|Monday, Tuesday||10am – 6pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||10am – 8:30pm|
Opens at 9am for holiday break, MLK Jr Day, and Presidents Day
Hours subject to change based on conditions and/or skier visits.
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call “track”, when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows – during night skiing hours Sapper’s Return and Red Tail are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don’t litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin