Prices & Information
2016/17 Season Pass Prices Will Increase on October 1!
Lock in a lower price by purchasing your pass before October 1.
MC, Visa, Discover, Bogus Bucks accepted. Bogus Bucks are not accepted on-line. Please note that any debit/credit card purchase made online cannot be refunded at a later time in exchange for a Bogus Buck payment.
Do you qualify for one of our many YEAR ROUND SEASON PASS DISCOUNTS?
Warning Prior to purchasing your pass, please read the Season Pass Credit Policy. You will have to agree to this policy prior to completing your purchase.
Warning All season pass holders for the 2016-17 season are required to sign a liability waiver before the pass can be printed and issued. More information HERE.
Details & Other Info
- Birth certificate/valid ID required to receive age-based discounts. How old is your child on Dec.1, 2016 for 2016-17 passes?
- Certain restrictions apply; proof of dependency required on a family pass.
- Season passes cannot be purchased OR picked up on the mountain!
- 2015-16 passes are valid Feb 16, 2015 (when sale begins) – April 30, 2016 (or close of season); 2016-17 passes are valid Feb 15, 2016 (when sale begins) – April 30, 2017 (or close of season).
- Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
- Name on the pass must be verifiable with ID. Minors excluded with parents ID.
- Don’t even think about committing FRAUD!
- Prices subject to change.
Family Pass Qualifications 2016-17
- Individuals living in one household (legally married with dependent children or a single parent with dependent children) can qualify.
- Proof of marriage may be required if you have a blended family.
- Only two members can be over the age of 23.
- Children can be added up to the age of 23
- Children 19 yrs – 23 yrs must provide proof of dependency ANNUALLY by most recent tax return documentation.
- December 1, 2016 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2016-17 season. How old is your child on Dec 1, 2016?
- If married and filing taxes individually, then the address on tax information must match and dependents must be listed on either form.
- If family members have different last names, then proof of a birth certificate for dependents may be required.
- Siblings (or other relatives) 23 years of age and older who live together do not qualify. For example, two brothers living together with their children.
- Foster children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Adopted children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Grandparents, in-laws, nannies, groundskeepers, housekeepers, roommates, etc., do not qualify.