Where is my season pass?
- Season passes are mailed per a request for current pass holders made at the time of purchase. Season passes are mailed throughout the summer and early fall.
- Season passes not mailed can be picked up at the Bogus Basin sales office at 2600 N Bogus Basin road. Please check office hours!
Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
Winter & Summer Waiver of Liability
Bogus Basin requires all season pass holders to initial and sign a liability waiver. More information for WINTER HERE.
- SEASON PASSES: There are no cash refunds for season passes. Season pass policy <<here>>.
- TICKETS: There are no refunds for daily tickets, but Bogus Basin does offer a “weather check” (credit) for another day of skiing/boarding within 1 hour of purchasing the ticket.
- BOGUS BUCKS/BOGUS BASIN GIFT CARDS: There are no refunds for Bogus Bucks/gift cards. Gift cards are like cash and are not replaced if lost or stolen. Gift cards expire in 5 years.
Season Pass Photos
- NEW PASS HOLDERS: Come into our office at 2600 N Bogus Basin Road to have your photo taken. Remember that photos for season passes are not taken on the mountain!
- OTHER: Season pass holders who have already been issued their pass can have their photos re-taken for $5.00. The new pass will be issued when the original pass is returned.
I Forgot My Pass
Season pass holders are allowed one “I Forgot My Pass” ticket throughout the season. If the pass is forgotten additional times, then the pass holder will be required to pay the full price of a lift ticket. Please see our Season Pass Fraud Policy.
Season Pass Replacement
Season pass holders are allowed one “Replacement” season pass for a fee of $10.00. If the pass is lost a second time, then the pass holder may re-purchase a season pass at the original purchase price. Please see our Season Pass Fraud Policy.
The Nordic pass replacement fee is $5.00.
Season Pass Transfer
Season pass holders can transfer an individual pass ONLY if it has not been issued while the season is open. There is a $10.00 processing fee. The pass holder must request in writing to whom the pass should be transferred. The individual who the pass is being transferred to must bring in that request OR you can use our pass-transfer-note. Print, fill out and send with the person who is receiving the pass.
- There are NO transfers for the following passes: Night, mid-week, passport, college student, military, new resident, or family passes.
- Season passes that were purchased between Feb 15 – Feb 21, 2016 were offered “benefits”. Those benefits DO NOT transfer.
- Season passes are NOT transferred from one season to the next.
- A season pass can be transferred from one age group to another (ie Adult to Junior OR Junior to Adult), but the guest must pay the difference between the pass type. There is NO refund, but Bogus will offer a credit to Bogus Bucks (Bogus Basin gift card) when applicable.
Season Pass Age Requirements
2016-17 Age Restrictions
December 1, 2016 is the birthday cut-off date for season passes and lift tickets.
- How old is your child on December 1, 2016?
- For example, if your child is turning 12 before Dec. 1, 2016, then your child doesn’t qualify for the child rate.
Proof of a birth certificate is required if the preschooler/child has not had a season pass with Bogus Basin or if there is a discrepancy within our database. A senior will need a valid ID.
If a balance has to be paid in the fall due to a discrepancy, then the balance is based on the sale period when the pass is issued, not when the season pass was purchased.
Family Pass Qualifications 2016-17
- Individuals living in one household (legally married with dependent children or a single parent with dependent children) can qualify.
- Proof of marriage may be required if you have a blended family.
- Only two members can be over the age of 23.
- Children can be added up to the age of 23
- Children 19 yrs – 23 yrs must provide proof of dependency ANNUALLY by most recent tax return documentation.
- December 1, 2016 is the birthday cut-off date for the 2016-17 season. How old is your child on Dec 1, 2016?
- If married and filing taxes individually, then the address on tax information must match and dependents must be listed on either form.
- If family members have different last names, then proof of a birth certificate for dependents may be required.
- Siblings (or other relatives) 23 years of age and older who live together do not qualify. For example, two brothers living together with their children.
- Foster children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Adopted children can be added with legal documentation. No hand written letters.
- Grandparents, in-laws, nannies, groundskeepers, housekeepers, roommates, etc., do not qualify.
Warning: Without appropriate documentation, Bogus Basin reserves the right to deny the purchase of a family pass.