Food & Beverage
The Simplot Lodge is the main base for all summer operations and activities. It is where you can access trails, the Deer Point chairlift, great food, bar, drinks, and lots of summer fun. The Lodge will open to the public on Saturday, June 11th from 11am to 7pm. There is plenty of seating inside the lodge and outside on the decks and green. Public restrooms are also open when the lodge is open.
In addition the Simplot Lodge offers:
- Bogus Creek Bar and Grill (Open Thursday, Friday 4pm-8pm and Saturday and Sunday 11am-7pm)
- Live music outside each Saturday and Sunday afternoons 3-6pm starting July 3rd, 2016
- Full Service bar and big screen TV’s
- Burgers, Sandwiches, Salad Bar, Chicken Tenders, Soup and more!
- The Pioneer Lodge is available for private rental, weddings, reunions, and corporate events. It is not open to the public in the summer except during special public events.
- The Frontier Point Lodge is where we host our youth summer camps and educational programs. It is not open to the public during the summer.