Food & Beverage (Summer 2017)
The Simplot Lodge is the main base for all summer operations and activities. It is where you can access trails, the Deer Point chairlift, gem mining and gold panning, bungee trampolines, rock climbing wall, bike skills park, great food, bar, drinks, and lots of summer fun. The Lodge will open to the public from 11am to 5pm. There is plenty of seating inside the lodge and public restrooms are also open when the lodge is open.
In addition the Simplot Lodge offers:
- Bogus Creek Bar and Grill (Open Thursday – Sunday 11am-5pm) CLICK FOR MENU
- Full Service bar and big screen TV’s
- Burgers, Sandwiches, Salad Bar, Chicken Tenders, Soup and more!
- The Pioneer Lodge is available for private rental, reunions, and corporate events. It is not open to the public in the summer except during special public events.
- The Frontier Point Lodge is where we host our youth summer camps and educational programs. It is not open to the public during the summer.