Bogus Basin’s 3 distinctive lodges are available May-October for reunions, parties, conferences and retreats. *If you are looking for a perfect wedding venue please click here to look at our wedding planning page.
- Temperate alpine climate (an average of 10-degrees cooler than the valley)
- 16.5 miles from Boise
- Three (3) lodges
- Two (2) outdoor options
- Up to 14 hours of lodge use
- No noise ordinance
- Fully stocked bar available
- Full service catering
Reservations are accepted year-round and restricted to availability. Please contact Brad Johnson at 208-332-5266 or by e-mail.
Lodge Rental Rates
Additional information and policies:
- The rental fee is the deposit, due at time of contract signing, and required to hold your reservation.
- Estimated catering charges are due in full 7-days prior to event.
- Please read our entire catering policies carefully.
- All alcohol provided at events on Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area property must be purchased and served by the Bogus Basin Catering Department.
- Catering minimums do not include Bogus Basin facility rental fees or any additional rental fees that may be incurred for items not provided or included in the base facility rental fee.
- Time spent utilizing lodge facilities over and above the agreed upon time will incur an additional rate of $100/hour.
- Reservations and deposits for the amphitheater or condominiums must be handled separately with the personnel at Pioneer Inn Condominiums.
|Audio Visual Equipment|
|1/2” VCR/DVD combo||$25/day*|
|Color TV & DVD/VCR||$45/day*|
|35mm Slide projector||$35/day*|
|Overhead projector w/ screen||$35/day*|
|Portable PA System||$45/day*|
|Flip Chart, Easel, & Pens||$20/day*|
|*Prices do not include sales tax|