Season Pass Fraud Policy
In the event you lose your season pass due to the improper use as outlined by the “IFMP” (I Forgot My Pass) notice or the replacement season pass notice you were required to sign when you obtained the “IFMP” ticket or replacement season pass, then you have two options:
- Forfeit the pass for the remainder of the season.
- This season pass is null and void because it was used in a fraudulent manner.
- You are allowed to purchase daily lift tickets.
- You are allowed to purchase next year’s pass during a “spring” sale, but you are NOT allowed to pick it up until next season.
- Purchase another pass for the remainder of the season.
- This is a full-price (Dec. 1 rate) season pass with NO discounts.
- Your privileges have been re-instated for the current season.
- You are allowed this option only one (1) time during a season. A second violation will result in immediate prosecution.
You have lost all season pass privileges for the current season.
The Bogus Basin season pass is revocable under the laws of the State of Idaho and is revocable at the sole discretion of Bogus Basin Mountain.
Violation of any federal, state, or local law while on Bogus Basin property will result in season pass cancellation without refund.