Season Pass Credit Policy
Credits on season passes are based on restricted conditions — medical or relocation (100 miles or more) from the Treasure Valley. Valid documentation is REQUIRED to process the credit. The credit is placed on a Bogus Basin gift card (Bogus Bucks) and expires in 5 years. You can request a transfer of your pass to another individual if the season has not started and the pass has not been issued. The transfer is for the current season. Credits are processed in batches and will not be issued immediately; expect a delay of at least 2 weeks prior to receiving the credit in the mail.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a refund. A credit is issued on a Bogus Bucks card. Purchaser must agree to this policy at the time of purchase for a season pass.
- Season passes will not be credited for adjustments to hours and days of operation based on snow conditions and/or skier visits.
- Bogus Basin’s fiscal year ends May 31. Credit requests made after May 31 (of the expiration year on the pass) will not be accepted.
- Any credit due to a medical condition is for that individual only. The credit does not extend to family members.
- A credit for a family member on a “Family” pass is based on the number of members in the family and their ages.
- Season passes are not “rolled over” or “transferred” from one season to another, with the exception of the “Passport” season pass.
- Season passes purchased with a College Discount will only be refunded for medical conditions, not for relocation.
- Change in employment status is non-refundable.
Submit documentation with a CREDIT REQUEST FORM and season pass (if issued) to:BOGUS BASIN SALES OFFICE
mail: 2600 N Bogus Basin Road Boise, ID 83702
email: firstname.lastname@example.org **Send document as a pdf
Provide the following REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION and your season pass, if issued. Credits will not be issued with out the return of the pass.
- MEDICAL: a letter from a physician stating medical condition (date of injury, surgery, etc)
- RELOCATION: proof of relocation, such as a monthly statement (utility, bank, etc) or lease, or a copy of employment papers from hiring or transferring company. Car insurance or drivers license will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, then please e-mail us or call our sales office at 332-5162.