Tubing Hill Groups
Sessions run for 2 hours (limited to availability). Reservations for groups will be taken beginning November 1st. Please call winter group sales at 208-332-5137 or email us for more information. Tax is not included in pricing.
See descriptions of different types of groups below. Max 100 tubes/100 Tickets
|Friday: 11pm - 7pm||(starts at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, or 5pm)|
|Saturday: 9am - 7pm||(starts at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm or 5pm)|
|Sunday: 9am - 5pm||(starts at 9am, 11am, 1pm, or 3pm)|
If your group is being transported by a bus to the mountain, then please contact groups sales at least 48 hours ahead so that we can make sure there is parking available.
“Fill the Hill” Groups
Great for birthday’s, company parties, church groups, school groups, etc.
|Call group sales|
|Private 2-hour session||Available Friday -Sunday||$1300 (save $200)|
- Call for reservations
- No on-line reservations available
- A signed tubing hill agreement is required to reserve the session date/time. Payment in full is required 3 days prior to event. No refunds once payment is received, unless the hill has to close.
|Reservations on-line or call group sales|
|2-hour sessions||Available Friday-Sunday||$15 per person|
- Payment in full required to reserve tubes.
- Make your reservation on-line if you know for certain the number of people tubing. No refunds once payment is received, unless the hill has to close.
- Make your reservation with our winter group sales coordinator with an estimate of the number of people tubing. A signed tubing hill agreement is required to reserve the session date/time. You must confirm quantity of tubes and make payment in full 7 days prior to event to hold the reservation. Increase in quantity of tubes is based on availability. No refunds once payment is received.
- Children under 36” height are NOT ALLOWED to tube.
- All children between 36”-42” must slide in their own tube and ride in tandem with an adult (conditions permitting).
- Only 1 person per tube.
- Tubing allowed in provided tubes only.
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to coat or pants.
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear.
- No alcohol on the hill.
- Clear the tow-unload area quickly and watch for incoming tubers.