Group Dining and Event Spaces, Summer 2017
Bogus Basin offers full or partial rentals in our two alpine lodges. The main Simplot Lodge is the hub of all summer activities and a great place to host your smaller events by renting table space. The upper Pioneer Lodge offers an exclusive location and a scenic venue for meetings, corporate get-togethers, or large parties.
All Food and Beverage catering must be finalized one week prior to your event. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Open: Thursday-Sunday, 11am – 7pm (starting July 1st 2017)
- Blackout dates: July 1st, July 4th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 4th, September 16th
- No outside catering or alcohol allowed.
- Group Catering Options:
- Party catering
- Bogus Creek Grill dining
- Kid’s Birthday Party
For more details of menu options and payment methods see our Simplot Group Dining page.
|Party Catering||Bogus Creek Grill||Kid's Birthday Party|
|Price||$15 per person + tax||Pick your price||$15 per person + tax|
|Menu||Set Menu||Bogus Creek Grill||Set Menu|
|Minimums||15 people||N/A||8 people|
- Available for private rental: Monday–Wednesday, based on availability (starting July 1st 2017)
- Blackout dates: Thursday – Sunday, July 1st, July 4th, August 5th, August 19th, September 2nd, September 4th, September 16th
- Set menu catering or outside catering allowed.
- Please view our terms and conditions page for more details.
For more details of menu options and payment methods see our Pioneer Group Dining page.
|Half Day||Full Day|
|Allotted Time||0-6 hours use||6-12 hours use|
|Price||$800 + tax||$1300 + tax|
|Bar Set Up Fee||*$75 +tax||*$75 + tax|
General Rules –
- *No outside alcohol allowed at either lodge. For Pioneer Lodge rentals ask for “bar set up” when scheduling. The $75 bar set up fee is waived after $500 worth of bar purchases.
- You must finalize any Bogus Basin catering at least a week prior to your event. Additional time may be required for the private rental of our lodges.