Coming Soon! Summer Season 2017
With warm spring temperatures many are already thinking about summer. Here at Bogus Basin, so are we. We have an excellent summer season planned this year.
- New Activities: Summer Tubing, Rock Climbing Wall, Gold Panning, Gem Mining, Bungee Trampoline, and Mountain Coaster!
- Weekend chair lift operations will run July 1 through Sept 4th. Deer Point Express will be open on Thursday – Sundays from 11am to 4 pm for biking, hiking, and sight seeing.
- Lift tickets are $30 for all day access or $10 for a single ride.
- Live music every weekend on the Simplot patio from 3-6pm.
- Expanded and maintained trail system, new Flow Trail, dozens of miles of trails to explore and enjoy, and trails connecting to Ridge to Rivers trail system
- Events to include Bogus Hill Climb, Boise Front Trail Run, fun run, Music on the Mountain, Gravity Games, and more.
With crisp mountain air high above the smog and smoke, cooler mountain temperatures, incredible views of Treasure Valley and the Boise National Forest, Bogus will be the place to play this summer.