Coming Soon! Summer Season 2016
With warm spring temperatures many are already thinking about summer. Here at Bogus Basin, so are we. We have an excellent summer season planned this year.
- Weekend chair lift operations will run July 2 through Sept 5th. Deer Point Express will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 4 pm for biking, hiking, and sight seeing.
- Summer season lift pass available for $99. Lift tickets are $25 for all day access or $10 for a single ride.
- Live music every weekend on the Simplot patio from 3-6pm.
- Expanded and maintained trail system. Dozens of miles of trails to explore and enjoy. Trails connect to Ridge to Rivers trail system.
- Events to include Bogus Hill Climb, fun run, disc golf tourney, Mountain bike races and bike league, Idaho Enduro, Star Party, Gravity Games, Craft beer festival, and more.
With crisp mountain air high above the smog and smoke, cooler mountain temperatures, incredible views of Treasure Valley and the Boise National Forest, Bogus will be the place to play this summer.