Activities and Pricing, Summer 2017
Escape the heat up at Bogus Basin with a group of 15 people or more. Corporate, church, school event, or kid’s birthday party? Whatever brings you together, we would love to help you coordinate your perfect summer event with our brand new attractions.
72 hours advanced reservations required. To schedule your group, contact Group Sales by email or phone at (208) 332-5137. Please note: If you would like to add a catering component you will need to schedule your event in full at least one week in advance.
Hours of Operation:
July 1st – September 4th: Thursday-Sunday, 11am – 7pm
Additional days: July 3rd – July 5th, August 21st, September 4th
|Package 1||Mountain coaster (single) and lift ticket|
Includes: one mountain coaster ride (driver), and one
single ride chairlift ticket
|$15.00 + tax|
|Package 2||Mountain coaster (tandem*) and lift tickets |
Includes: one mountain coaster ride for two people (one
driver, one passenger), and two single ride chairlift tickets
|$20.00 + tax|
|Package 3||Fun zone** ticket (single) and lift ticket |
Includes: one fun zone ticket and one single ride
|$25.00 + tax|
|Package 4||Mountain coaster (single), fun zone ticket, and lift ticket |
Includes: one fun zone ticket, one mountain coaster
ticket (driver), and one single ride chairlift ticket
|$40.00 + tax|
|Package 5||Mountain coaster (tandem), fun zone tickets, and lift tickets |
Includes: two fun zone tickets, one mountain coaster ride
for two people (one driver, one passenger), and two single
ride chairlift tickets
|$70.00 + tax|
*“Tandem” packages are for two people, “single” packages are for one person.
**Our fun zone is open! It consists of a climbing wall, bungee trampolines, and summer tubing. The mountain coaster is scheduled to open late summer 2017 and will run during both summer and winter seasons.
General Rules and Important Information:
- Height and Weight Restrictions apply.
- Signed liability waivers are required at the time of your event.
- Groups who do not schedule their event at least 72 hours beforehand will not be eligible to receive group sales pricing at the time of purchase.
- If you would like to add a catering component to your event you must finalize all details at least one week in advance. See our Group Dining page for more details.
- Only one payment accepted in the form of Bogus Bucks, VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card or check.
- Minimum group size is 15, except for the “Kid’s Birthday Party” which is 8 (available for kids 17 years or younger).
- Price quotes do not include 6% Idaho sales tax.